Culinary products and techniques
Improve the techniques of the cuisines of the world.
A course designed for the practical analysis of the products and raw materials by applying the different culinary techniques of pre-preparation, preparation and presentation in the gastronomic offers of the traditional, modern, avant-garde and thematic cuisine.
The course of Knowledge of products and culinary techniques is Module 2 of the Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management (English).
- Starting date: November
- Duration: 14 weeks.
- Language: English or Spanish.
- Schedule: From Monday to Friday
Knowledge of products and culinary techniques, 12 ECTS.
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Product categories
- Fields of study.
- Culinary Techniques
- Traditional cuisine.
- Modern cuisine.
- Cutting-edge cuisine
- Thematic cuisine.
- Master sessions of great Chefs and experts.
Completion of the module leads to the Specialized Diploma in Knowledge of products and culinary techniques by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Sant Pol de Mar.
To study the Specialization Courses, follow the next steps:
- Send the information request.
- Submit your CV with focus on your educational background and previous experience in gastronomy.
- Schedule an interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.