Master in Hospitality Management
Reasons to study this master
With the online MHM you will:
Career opportunitiesThe online MHM will give you the tools and skills to develop your professional career in:
- Hotel General Management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Events or Restaurant Management
- Marketing, Finance and Sales
- Consulting and Development
- Rooms Division Management
- Any other hospitality related position
Who is it designed for?
- Young professionals who are already in the hospitality industry and wish to fast-track their careers.
- Entrepreneurs who want to become the new managers of the hotel and food and beverage industry.
- Professionals from other backgrounds who want to switch into the hospitality world.
- Recorded sessions by the professors and one to one meetings.
- Case studies.
- Support and additional material.
- Master thesis personalized and guided by a professor.
- Professional industry internships.
8 months of online classes + 3 to 6 months of industry internships *
* Internships according to the student's passport and internship system in the country of residence.
Hospitality Economics and Managerial Accounting and Finance:
Quantitative and qualitative methods:
Strategic Management in Hospitality
Total quality management & sustainable development
Trends in hospitality
Hospitality Human Resources Management:
Personnel Development and Corporate Organization:
Hospitality Strategic Marketing:
Revenue and Yield Marketing Management:
Food and Beverage Strategic Management.
Room division Management
Hotel Real State and valuation
Hotel facilities and DesignModule 6 - B: Concentration in Food and Beverage and Restaurant Management 12 ECTS
Event Planning and Management.
Food & Beverage Cost Control Management
Food & Beverage Process Management
Food & Beverage Sales Management
Module 8: Industry internship 6 ECTS
* Internship according to the student's passport and internship system in the country of residence.
At the end of the master's degree you will obtain the Diploma of Master in Hospitality Management isseud by EUHT StPOL.
In addition, students with previous official university degree studies approved and correctly apostilled will also receive the Diploma of Master in Hospitality Management issued by the University of Girona Foundation (professional private diploma). Students who don't meet these requirements will receive a Certificate of Attendance from the University of Girona Foundation.
Information requestInformation request
Send your CVSend to our Admissions Department your CV or resumé focusing on your educational background and professional experience.
Personal interviewCoordinate an online personal interview with a representative of the Executive Council.
Application formIf you are admitted, you will receive by email the admission letter, where you will find all the instructions to complete your formal enrolment.