Postgraduate Degree in Fine Dining & Culinary Innovation
The Postgraduate in Haute Cuisine and Culinary Innovation offers professional training for gastronomic entrepreneurship and/or to work in high-end restaurants, hotel chains and other destinations in the catering sector in creative chef, head chef and culinary research positions.
You will immerse yourself in the study and practice of creativity, learning the latest trends in cooking and the most innovative techniques of the moment. You will master the new technologies applied to gastronomy, such as molecular cooking, liquid nitrogen, low-temperature cooking, spherifications, jellies, foams... And you will become an expert in modern and avant-garde cooking. And you will learn about kitchen research thanks to the institutions and professionals with the most experience in R&D&i.
The Postgraduate Degree in Fine Dining and Culinary Innovation is the Second Semester of theMaster in Culinary Arts, Innovation and Kitchen Management
- Starting date: February.
- Duration: 4 months of classes and a 3-month internship.
- Language: English or Spanish.
- Schedule: From Monday to Thursday.
Fine Dining and Culinary Innovation, 30 ECTS
- Bootcamp in kitchen service at Restaurant L'Ermita
- Creativity, Innovation and Avant-Garde Cuisine
- Experience Creation and Sensory Analysis
- Technology, Facilities and Equipment
- Menu Design and Architecture
- Wine Tasting and Pairing in Gastronomy
- Gastromarketing, Communication and Knowledge Transfer
Completion of the program entitles students to the Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Dining and Culinary Innovation by Sant Pol School of Hospitality and Culinary Management
In order to study the postgraduate courses, follow the next steps:
- Send the information request.
- Submit your CV with focus on your educational background and previous experience in gastronomy.
- Schedule an interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.
Looking for other options?
In addition to the Postgraduate Degree in Fine Dining and Culinary Innovation, you can also study the Postgraduate Degree in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management. Both programs correspond to the first and second semesters, respectively, of EUHT StPOL's Master in Culinary Arts, Innovation and Kitchen Management.
Do you want more details? Click on the program that best suits you!