Postgraduate Degree in Culinary Arts & Kitchen Management
The Postgraduate Degree in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management offers professional training for gastronomic entrepreneurship and/or to work in high-end restaurants, hotel chains and other destinations in the catering sector in directives and management.
The postgraduate course has a professionalizing nature to master the products and raw materials by applying the different culinary techniques of pre-elaboration, elaboration and presentation. It also delves into the matters that are the foundation of kitchen management, such as the systematization of management operational processes, cost and performance control, and purchasing management techniques.
The Postgraduate Degree in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management is the First Semester of theMaster in Culinary Arts, Innovation and Kitchen Management
- Starting date: September.
- Duration: 4 months of classes and a 3-month internship.
- Language: English or Spanish.
- Schedule: From Monday to Thursday.
Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management, 30 ECTS
- Bootcamp in professional kitchen service
- Basics of European Fine Dining
- Healthy Cooking
- Nutrition and Science in Kitchen Service
- Executive Chef Training
- Sustainability and Circular Economy in Kitchen Management
- Culinary Techniques
- Products and Raw Materials
Completion of the program entitles students to the Postgraduate Diploma in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management by Sant Pol School of Hospitality and Culinary Management
In order to study the postgraduate courses, follow the next steps:
- Send the information request.
- Submit your CV with focus on your educational background and previous experience in gastronomy.
- Schedule an interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.
Looking for other options?
In addition to the Postgraduate in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management, you can also study the Postgraduate in Fine Dining and Culinary Innovation. Both programs correspond to the first and second semesters, respectively, of EUHT StPOL's Master in Culinary Arts, Innovation and Kitchen Management.
Do you want more details? Click on the program that best suits you!