Diploma in Hotel Management
Diploma in Hotel Management ONLINE
The Diploma in Hotel Management is part of the Master in Hospitality Management online (English)
This course is a Master’s concentration, that let the student specialize in Hotel Management.Language: The classes will be given in English.
Diploma in Hotel Management, 12 credits
- Food & Beverage Management, 3 credits
- Food & Beverage cost control
- Food & Beverage process management
- Event planning and management
- Room Division Management, 3 credits
- Front office operations
- Front office management
- Maintenance management
- Hotel Real Estate and Valuation, 3 credits
- Business valuation
- Real state valuation
- Contracts and agreements
- Hotel Facilities and Design, 3 credits
- Management tools for hotel facilities
- The environment and sustainability
- Accommodation planning and design
- Food & Beverage planning and design
Specialized Diploma in Hotel Management by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Sant Pol de Mar.
To study the Specialization Courses, it is necessary to follow the admission and enrolment process:
- Make the request of the course by means of the website form.
- Submit to the Admissions Department your Curriculum Vitae, stating your previous experience in the hospitality sector.
- If considered necessary, you can have an Admission interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.