Baking and pastry making for restaurants (English)
Master the techniques of professional bakery. Dates: 04/05/2020 – 31/05/2020
A course on the knowledge and practical application of the techniques of bread, cake and sweet and savory pastry making usually used in restaurant cooking.
The course Baking and Pastry Making for Restaurants is Module 5 of the Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management (English).
- Duration: 4 weeks.
- Language: The classes will be given in English.
- Schedule: From Monday to Friday.
***Check with the Admissions Department the possibility of taking this course separately.
Baking and Pastry Making for Restaurants, 6.5 ECTS.
- Preparation of bread and pastry products.
- Preparations with sugar.
- Preparations with chocolate.
- Savory pastries.
- Sweet pastries.
- Ice-creams and sorbets.
- Desserts in the restaurant.
- Master Sessions of Great Chefs and experts.
Completion of the module entitles students to the Specialized Diploma in Baking and Pastry Making for Restaurants by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Sant Pol de Mar.
To study the Specialization Courses, it is necessary to follow the admission and enrolment process:
- Make the request of the course by means of the website form.
- Submit to the Admissions Department your Curriculum Vitae, stating your previous experience in gastronomy.
- If considered necessary, you can have an Admission interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.