Postgraduate in Hospitality Management
- General information
- Study Plan
- Career opportunities
- Admission and enrollment
- Study grants and financing
- Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
Format: 100% online.
Start date: October and March
Duration: 8 months
- Module 1: Hospitality economics and finance. 6 ECTS.
- Module 2: Business research. 6 ECTS.
- Module 3: Strategic management. 12 ECTS.
- Module 4: Talent development. 6 ECTS
- Module 5: Marketing. 6 ECTS
- Module 6 - Concentration in Hotel Management: Food & Beverage management, room division management, hotel Real Estate and valuation, hotel facilities and design. 12 ECTS.
- Module 6 - Concentration in Food & Beverage and restaurant management: Food & Beverage cost control, Food & Beverage process management, event planning and management, Food & Beverage sales management. 12 ECTS.
- Hotel general management, marketing and sales, consulting and development, lodging, Food & Beverage, events.
Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar (EUHT StPOL)
The program includes industry guest lecturers from renown international hotel managers from distinguished hotel chains, as well as PhD and lecturers from international universities and operational teachers.
- Send the information request.
- CV with focus on your educational background and professional experience.
- Personal interview with a representative of the Admissions Department.
- Application and enrollment form with all the documentation required.
- Pay the enrollment fee.
The Admissions Department will inform you carefully about the requirements to access the Master in Hospitality Management and all the enrollment formalities.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Department at
EUHT StPOL has a study Help Fund for studies in its centre. The aim of this fund is to assist entrance for candidates to educational programs who for economic reasons have difficulty in enrolling. This help is adjudicated in the form of a percentage of the total basic or academic cost of the course up to 40% based on the academic background and purchasing power of the candidate and those financing the studies.
Some public institutions offer other aids:
H-E StPOL has an agreement with different financial institutions so its students can get special conditions. For further information, please contact the Admissions Department.
The #stpolexperience of our students
They have studied the Master in Hospitality Management at EUHT StPOL, on its in-person class version.