Cooking for events
Design, execution and control of gastronomic events.
A course on the knowledge and practical application of the techniques realted with organization, management and control of gastronomic offers in banquets, conventions, congresses and other events.
The course Cooking for Events is the Module 4 of the Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management (English).
- Starting date: April.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Language: English.
- Schedule: From Monday to Friday.
Cooking for Events, 6.5 ECTS
- Study of events categorization
- Organization for each kind of event
- Knowledge and practice of preparation of different types of events
- Events cost control system
- Events service protocol
- Master Sessions of Great Chefs and experts
Completion of the module entitles students to the Specialized Diploma in Cooking for Events by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Sant Pol de Mar
To study the Specialization Courses, it is necessary to follow the admission and enrolment process:
- Make the request of the course by means of the website form.
- Submit to the Admissions Department your Curriculum Vitae, stating your previous experience in gastronomy.
- If considered necessary, you can have an Admission interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.