Postgraduate in Healthy Cooking
The Postgraduate in Healthy Cooking will allow you to:
Who is it designed for?
- Professional chefs who wish to create or reconvert the gastronomic offer towards healthy cooking.
- Graduates from culinary schools who want to specialize in the field of healthy cooking.
- People interested in healthy cooking with demonstrable culinary knowledge.
- Online theoretical module with video-recorded sessions.
- On campus practical module at EUHT StPOL Campus.
- Continuous assessment, depending on each subject.
- Professional industry internship.
3 months online classes + 3 weeks on campus classes + 3 months professional industry internship
Once the theoretical and practical modules have been completed, EUHT StPOL will provide students with three months of professional industry internship.
The characteristics of the restaurant chosen for internships will depend on the professional experience of each student.
Information requestFill the information request and you will receive in your email the complete information of the Postgraduate in Healthy Cooking.
Send your CVSend us your CV or resumé focusing on your educational background and professional experience. You will receive an email indicating if you have been admitted.
Application formFill in the application form and make the payment of the tuition fee following the steps indicated by our Admissions Department.