Creativity and innovation in the kitchen (English)
The work in the kitchen is a constant investigation. Dates: 17/02/20 – 27/03/20
Theoretical – practical course comprised by four work areas: concept and characteristics of creativity, experiences and innovation and creativity trends, knowledge and practice of the techniques of new technologies and molecular cuisine, and introduction to the research in the cuisine by institutions and persons with experience in the field of R&D+i.
The course Creativity and Innovation in the Kitchen is the Module 3 of the Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management (English).
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Language: The classes will be given in English.
- Schedule: From Monday to Friday.
Creativity and Innovation in the Kitchen, 8 ECTS
- Introduction to creativity in cooking
- Experiences of innovation and future tendencies in cooking
- Innovation and Creativity
- Master Sessions of Great Chefs and experts
Completion of the module entitles students to the Specialization Diploma in Kitchen Creativity and Innovation in the kitchen by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar.
To study the Specialization Courses, it is necessary to follow the admission and enrolment process:
- Make the request of the course by means of the website form.
- Submit to the Admissions Department your Curriculum Vitae, stating your previous experience in gastronomy.
- If considered necessary, you can have an Admission interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.