Master in Hospitality Management
- General information
- Professional opportunities
- Study Plan
- Internship periods
- Admission and enrolment
- Study grants and financing
- The Master in Hospitality Management is ideal for both career changers who wish to move into hospitality, and for career climbers who are already in the field and wish to fast-track their careers. A bachelor's degree in studies related to business (Business studies, Law, PR, Marketing, etc.), engineering or tourism is required, as well as business English (test of level before acceptance for admission).
- The Master in Hospitality Management offers two concentrations:
- Hotel managmenet
- Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
Duration: 8 months classes, from October to June, as well as from 3 to 6 months industry internship.
Schedule: Monday to Friday full time.
- Hotel general management, marketing and sales, consulting and development, lodging, Food & Beverage, events.
The study plan includes theoretical clases, practical clases and masterclasses by international hotel and restaurant manager.
- Professional induction in Food & Beverage service operations, food preparation operations and communication and public speaking.
- Module 1: Hospitality economics and finance. 6 ECTS.
- Module 2: Business research. 6 ECTS.
- Module 3: Strategic management. 12 ECTS.
- Module 4: Talent development. 6 ECTS
- Module 5: Marketing. 6 ECTS
- Module 6 (concentration in Hotel Management): Food & Beverage management, room division management, hotel Real Estate and valuation, hotel facilities and design. 12 ECTS.
- Module 7 (concentration in Food & Beverage and restaurant management): Food & Beverage cost control, Food & Beverage process management, event planning and management, Food & Beverage sales management. 12 ECTS.
- Module 8: Final project. 6 ECTS.
- Module 9: Industry Internship. 6 ECTS.
Industry internship once the classes are finished.
This internship leads to a real job opportunity and have a duration of 3 to 6 months. The school manages this process in order to arrange a personalized internship to each student either national or internationally.
The MHM is a professional master’s degree with qualification from EUHT StPOL and the University of Girona, choosing from:
- University Master’s Diploma in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar.
- Official Master’s Degree in Tourism Management and Planning: concentration in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar.
The program includes industry guest lecturers from renown international hotel managers from distinguished hotel chains, as well as PhD and lecturers from international universities and operational teachers.
- Send the information request.
- CV with focus on your educational background and professional experience.
- Personal interview with a representative of the Admissions Department.
- Application and enrolment form with all the documentation required.
- Pay the enrolment fee.
- Dormitory application form if required
The Admissions Department will inform you carefully about the requirements to access the Master in Hospitality Management and all the enrolment formalities.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Department at
EUHT StPOL has a study Help Fund for studies in its centre. The aim of this fund is to assist entrance for candidates to educational programs who for economic reasons have difficulty in enrolling. This help is adjudicated in the form of a percentage of the total basic or academic cost of the course up to 40% based on the academic background and purchasing power of the candidate and those financing the studies.
Some public institutions offer other aids:
H-E StPOL has an agreement with different financial institutions so its students can get special conditions: